For questions or to make an appointment for services, please call (253) 383-3951.
If you are looking for a specific member of our team, visit our Staff By Department page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What services does TCH provide?
- Consultation services- navigating the immigration processes with DOJ accredited immigration specialists
- Application assistance for citizenship, visa, green cards, DACA, work authorization, adjustment of status, Temporary Protective Status, etc.
- Affordable alternative to immigration lawyers, free for clients who receive public assistance
What documents do I need for my appointment?
Contact an immigration specialist/case worker.
When are citizenship classes?
Contact an immigration services manager for updates on when new classes start.
How do I make an appointment?
Call 253-383-3951 or your case manager to schedule an appointment.
How can the TCH employment team help me?
Career and financial coaching, resume building, job/interview preparation, job search and placement.
How much do the services cost?
Services at no cost to clients.
What classes do you have?
- English Language Acquisition courses levels 1-6
- Adult Basic Education/GED courses
When are classes?
How do I sign up for classes?
Contact Charlene McKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What services does the advocacy department provide?
- Support for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, crimes, etc.
- We do not provide separation/divorce services.
We have staff that speak Spanish, Thai, Khmer, Laotian, German, Ukrainian, Russian, Vietnamese, Japanese. We can provide services to any clients that speak any language through our translation service partnerships.
"*" indicates required fields