We offer FREE employment services for adults who want to improve their skill set, build self-confidence, and find a job that aligns with their financial and career goals. We maintain connections with dozens of local employers who are looking to hire people just like you! Please call 253-383-3951 to make an appointment with an Employment Case Manager. Appointments are by telephone only.
- Work readiness training, including resumé building and interview practice
- Specialized training leading to industry-recognized credentials
- Job search and placement assistance
- Resource navigation and connection
- Follow-up with you and your employer once you are hired
We Can Help You:
- Gain experience and training
- Access basic needs (transportation, child care, housing, clothing)
- Increase your English proficiency
Who Qualifies for Employment Services?
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) recipients
- Basic Food (SNAP) recipients
- Anyone authorized to work in U.S., including refugees
- Eligibility varies by program, contact us to learn which services may work for you
Please call 253-383-3951 to make an appointment with an Employment Case Manager. Appointments are by telephone only.
Audra Laymon, Employment Services Manager