Tacoma Community House (TCH) — a 109-year-old nonprofit in Tacoma’s Hilltop neighborhood — presents a truly unique opportunity for a talented Executive Director to join our team and spearhead services which empower immigrants, refugees, and low-income community members of Washington’s South Sound.
Through our four core programs of Education, Employment, Immigration, and Crime Victim Advocacy, TCH provides a pathway for New Americans and U.S.-born citizens to build stabler lives for their families. TCH’s dedicated team of 45+ staff members helps adults from over 100 countries learn English, improve their basic skills, earn GEDs, apply for jobs and internships, navigate the complex U.S. immigration system, and access life-saving services as victims of crime.
Hagel Executive Search is orchestrating the application and selection process for TCH’s new Executive Director. We encourage interested candidates to apply as soon as possible, as we anticipate holding final interviews the week of March 25, 2019 and making a decision shortly thereafter.
To learn more about this opportunity and apply, please visit https://www.hagelsearch.com/tch.
This webpage includes an in-depth Position Profile, which covers:
- An overview of the Executive Director position
- TCH’s history, mission, and vision
- Agency strengths, initial focuses for the new E.D. (first 18 months), and long-term challenges/opportunities
- In-depth information about the position
- Working relationships
- Desired qualifications
- Required personal attributes
- Behavioral and professional competencies
- Living and working in Tacoma, WA
- Application instructions and selection process
- Contact information for Hagel Executive Search — please direct all inquiries to the contacts listed in the Position Profile