- This event has passed.
Citizenship Day 2019
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Do you need help applying for U.S. citizenship?
Volunteer immigration attorneys, paralegals, and interpreters will offer FREE assistance with citizenship applications on Saturday, April 27, 2019 at Tacoma Community House. Please read the following information carefully!
- Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019
- Time: To Be Announced
- Services offered on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please prepare to arrive early and endure long wait times.
- Location: Tacoma Community House, 1314 S. L Street, Tacoma, WA 98405
- Cost: Free
To be eligible to apply for citizenship, you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old by the date you file
- Have been a lawful permanent resident for at least the last five years (or three years, if married to a U.S. citizen)
- Have been present in the U.S. for 2.5 of the past five years (or 1.5 of the past three, if married to a U.S. citizen)
- Have not been outside the U.S. for one year or more within the last five years (or three years, if married to a U.S. citizen)
What to Expect
After arriving, you will make your way through 6 stations:
- Attorney Screening
- Form Preparation
- Quality Review
What to Bring to Citizenship Day
For a full list of documents to bring, please visit this link.