Introduction to various principles of note taking for interpreters and opportunities to practice skills. Guidance for developing the concepts and skills presented so that they may be effectively used in the work setting.
• 4 DSHS General Continuing Education credits (approval pending)
• Professor emerita of World Languages & Language Interpreting, Pierce College
• DSHS-certified medical and social service interpreter
• Past member, NCIHC Standards and Training Committee
• Past board member, WASCLA
• Yoga Alliance 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher
• By Oct. 18 (Early Bird) = $70.00
• By Nov. 3 (Regular) = $80.00
• After Nov. 3 (Late) = $90.00
To pay online or by check, please download this form and follow the instructions on page 2.