Do you need assistance renewing your DACA? Tacoma Community House’s accredited immigration specialists can work with you. Call (253) 383-3951 to make an appointment for::
- Friday, September 22nd (8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
Are you eligible?
Where to find the expiration date on your Employment Authorization card.
You must be a current DACA recipient whose status and work authorization will expire between September 5, 2017 and March 5, 2018. Please look for the expiration dates on either your Employment Authorization Document, or “work permit,” or on your USCIS Approval Notice.
What to bring with you:
- State Identity Card or Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- Employment Authorization Document (EAD) – this is your “work permit”
- DACA submission application from the last time you applied – if you have it or can obtain a copy
- Passport – only if you have one\
- 2 New Passport-Style Photos – available at Bartell’s, Costco, Fred Meyer, Walgreen’s, etc.
- $495.00 for USCIS fee – Cashier’s or Personal Check only
- $150.00 for TCH fee – we accept all payment forms
Tacoma Community House