On June 15, 2012 the Secretary of Homeland Security introduced a policy called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). This policy will grant limited protection to certain undocumented youth. Since the announcement of DACA there have been many questions and concerns. Our goal is to provide TCH clients with the most up-to-date information regarding this policy, explain the risks and benefits, host DACA workshops, and assist with the application process. Below is an outline of the two part process TCH provides for those seeking more information and help with DACA.
Part 1: Attend Informational Workshop
Cost: $30 per applying individual
- Prior registration is advised since the workshop has limited space for 20 participants
- During this workshop you will learn what Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is, review eligibility requirements, and find what supporting documents and evidence you will need to collect before you are ready to apply for DACA
- At the completion of the workshop, you will be able to schedule a one-on-one appointment with an Immigration Specialist
Part 2: One-On-One Appointment with an Immigration Specialist
- Schedule a one-on-one appointment with an Immigration Specialist after the workshop or call to make an appointment
- The Immigration Specialist will help you:
- Complete all paperwork
- Review all supporting documents/evidence
- Cost $150 per person
- If you attended the workshop it costs $120 ($30 credit is given)
- Schedule a one-on-one review of your application (application is completed on your own)
- Cost is $100 per person
- If you attended the workshop it costs $70 ($30 credit is given)
Our staff is culturally diverse and speaks many languages including: Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Lao, Cambodian, and Vietnamese. This allows TCH staff to break through communication barriers and increase their ability to serve clients more effectively.
For more inforamtion or to schedule an appointment please contact Adrian Aguilar, Immigrations Case Manager, at 253-383-3951 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn general information about DACA please CLICK HERE.