The Dream of Becoming a Citizen
Our Immigration Department is expanding services to aspiring citizens in our local community thanks to a generous grant from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The funding we received, totaling $250,000, will help support our citizenship preparation services for the next two years. With the USCIS funding, TCH will increase citizenship classes and locations in partnership with the Pierce County Library System.
To enroll in citizenship classes, students must attend an information session. Information sessions are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, August 12 at 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 10 at 5: 30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 17 at 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 24 at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 1 at 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 3 at 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, October 10 at 10:00 a.m.
Download the flyer
| || || |