We’re sorry, we have reached capacity for this event. Registration is closed.
Date & Time: Friday, April 13, 2018 (11:30am-1pm)
Venue: Greater Tacoma Convention Center (1500 Commerce St., Tacoma, WA 98402); please visit the Convention Center’s website for driving directions
Registration: This is a free community event and all guests are welcome. Please register yourself and all guests at our EventBrite page, including:
- Full name and email address of all attendees
- any dietary restrictions and/or preferences for a vegan meal
- any other accommodations
Those who register by Friday, March 30th will receive an email reminder two weeks prior to the event (however, registration is still open up until the day before the event). You do not need to print out your registration to get in the door.
PARKING & CHECK-IN
Parking: The GTCC is currently constructing a hotel so parking options may be altered or limited. Please visit the Convention Center’s website to explore parking spots, plan ahead, and allow yourself extra time to find parking in a nearby lot or garage if necessary.
- Parking underneath the Convention Center is still open, but you must enter from the Commerce Street ramp, not 17th Street.
- Please have $6.00 cash (exact change) on-hand if you choose a paid parking option. Credit is also accepted.
Check-In & Program Times: Check-in will begin at 11:30am on the day of the luncheon. Please allow yourself 20-30 minutes to find a place to park and reach the check-in tables. Our program will run from 12-1pm.
CONSIDER MAKING A GIFT
In the spirit of supporting TCH programs, we would be grateful if you would consider making a gift to TCH either online or the day of the luncheon. Generosity of supporters like YOU is what allows TCH to continue providing services to 3,500 individuals from 100+ countries each year!
- To make a donation online, visit https://secure.qgiv.com/for/tch/.
- We will have donation envelopes the day of the luncheon if you wish to make a gift then.
Feel free to contact TCH’s Development team at (253) 383-3951, or Outreach Coordinator Latasha Ware at Lware@tacomacommunityhouse.org if you have questions, concerns, or require special accommodations during the event.
THANK YOU TO OUR GRACIOUS SPONSORS!